|Mature aged workers are a valuable resource. They bring deep knowledge and experience and often remain positive when work is hard or boring.
They are not distracted by having to climb the promotion ladder, look good, or be popular with peers.
So what groundwork can older workers do to improve their employment opportunities?
Know thy self!
- Complete a skills checklist
- Rank employability skills
- Read interview tips and practice questions
- Strengthen digital skills
- Build online competence
Find out more
- Click here for links to government assistance, older worker job boards, entrepreneurship